Monday, June 7, 2010

Parrish woman wins "Menopause" contest

Congrats to Joanne Middleton of Parrish. She was chosen as the winner of the "Girls Night Out" contest. She and three friends spent Friday night on the town indulging in a prize package that included: a limo ride to the Asolo Repertory Theatre to attend the opening night of "Menopause The Musical,"a champagne after-party with the cast of the show, dinner at Treviso restaurant and accommodations at Sarasota's Hotel Indigo.

Middleton said: “I’m just so excited about this. Three girlfriends and I are having the time of our lives at the opening night of MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL®. It’s going to be twice as nice, though. It’s also my 25th wedding anniversary this month and my husband Mike and I are coming back to enjoy the show together and dine at Treviso to celebrate. I can’t believe I won!”

The online contest was held by Asolo Rep and Clear Channels 107.9 WSRZ.

No comments: