Monday, January 30, 2012

LISTEN: Jack White's new single 'Love Interruption'


Here's "Love Interruption," the first single off Jack White's upcoming solo debut album, "Blunderbuss."



The digital version of the acoustic guitar-based, terrifically spooky, 1960s-feeling track with female backing vocals will be available to purchase at midnight.

"Blunderbuss" will be released April 24 on Third Man Records/ Columbia.

A vinyl version of the "Love Interruption" single featuring exclusive non-LP B-side "Machine Gun Silhouette" will be released Feb. 7 on Third Man Records, but is available now for pre-order at www.jackwhiteIII.com and www.thirdmanrecords.com.

White produced and recorded "Blunderbuss" at his own Third Man Studio in Nashville.

In a publicity he said it is "an album I couldn't have released until now. I've put off making records under my own name for a long time but these songs feel like they could only be presented under my name. These songs were written from scratch, had nothing to do with anyone or anything else but my own expression, my own colors on my own canvas."


—Jack White publicity photo courtesy of Third Man Records

No comments: