Friday, June 8, 2012

FRIDAY LIVE: The Rolling Stones, Nov. 26, 1969, Baltimore


Usually on Fridays afternoons I spend my time catching up on emails, planning for the upcoming week and and listening to an unreleased rock show from one of the greatest concert tours of all time.

Starting today, I'm going to share my findings.

Having finally read Keith Richards' autobiography "Life," I've been on a serious Stones kick lately, leading to this gem of a performance from the band's famous 1969 tour of the U.S.

The Rolling Stones were touring in support of the album "Let it Bleed," which came out just days before this gig in Baltimore.

Look for more complete concert picks from other acts every Friday. 

Artist: The Rolling Stones
Date: Nov. 26, 1969
Location: Baltimore
Lineup: Mick Jagger (lead vocals/harmonica), Keith Richards (guitar/backing vocals), Mick Taylor (guitar), Bill Wyman (bass guitar), Charlie Watts (drums).
Setlist: 1. Jumping Jack Flash
2. Carol (Chuck Berry cover)
3. Sympathy For The Devil
4. Stray Cat Blues
4. Love In Vain
5. You Gotta Move
6. Under My Thumb/I'm Free
7. Midnight Rambler
8. Live With Me
9. Satisfaction
10. Honky Tonk Women
11. Street Fighting Man



Top 10 Keith Richards songs

No comments: